Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Post in Aimst

Today is the 2nd day to be in Aimst.
Nothing special happen since i still new here.
But about hostel stuff reli make me sick wt it.
On registration day,one of d staff told me that
if u gt 3persons per room,then d chance for u
to get same races will b greater.
Bcoz of her words,i changed it.
However,thing nvr happen as wat i thought.
I gt 2chinese in a room,another is indians.
This is still fine,
d problem is my another 6 housemates are indians.
@.@
Then wat is d point for me to wasted more money
bt at d end i still gt diff races in house?!
D worst part is others of my frenz all gt chinese in house.
Terrible rite?
Im nt diminish diff races,
jz can u imagine ur house all in indians?
Abit weird rite?
Damn them!
And i looking for warden,ppl in-chare,
all their answer is ask me to wait for a week.
Since thy hv so many empty house,
Y can't jz give me one room?
Sigh~
Orientation so far is sien.
Haha,met our dean,Prof.Smales.
He is a humorous person and he gonna lecture us for consecutive years.
Not bad la.
Other lecturers and dental seniors are still in holiday,
so till nw we haven meet up wt them.
Mayb nxt week?
Haha...
Can't wait to start my lessons d.
Stayin in hostel do ntg is reli SIEN!
Summore i doesn't like my hostel at all!
Pray hard so that thy can allow me to change la.
Anyway,
i saw one fella who was my colleagus and i forgotten his name.
He is stuydin here as well.
But i dun thnk he rmb me la,
so many years ago.

P.S My batch no lengzais at all.Seniors yes.Haha,SiEN~


Still hav no internet connection in my room.
So lousy.
Lastly,i hope that my hostel pro can settle as soon as possible
so that i can buy router and on9 everyday.

=)


~Ariel~

No comments: