Sunday, August 16, 2009

5 years to GO!

Timetable is out!
And v js hav 4 days of raya's holidays.
Damn it!
Means i jz can go home for 2days?
Too bad..
My class will b start frm 9am till 7pm everyday(except weekend la sure).
@.@
Anyway there are many self-learning sessions for us.
So i thnk should b hav enough time for me to do revision.
Subjects gonna learn for this year:
Anatomy
Physiology
Biochemistry
Dentistry & Oral Physiology,Oral Biology
Malaysian Studies
Entrepren'ship
Moral Studies
Intro to History
ESAP
Tooth Carving


This will b a really hectic year!
Hope i can cope wt it.
Cant go back home too often
because oso dun hv much holidays and
mz focus on studies Man!
A senior told me that,'u'll love to b a dentist once u enter 3rd year,no regret!'
Yay,hope i wont regret in these 5years.
First 2years will b superb tough.
Dun play play ar~
Muz b responsible wt every single action u did.
Ppl here are younger than me as thy did foundation laz time.
Abit regret to chosen f6 as i wasted quite alot of time.
Bt i thnk there is an advantage for me too because i learnt
more in details.thnk so x)
Ppl wil graduate when thy're 25years old bt me is 26years old.
@.@
Okok,age is not a problem i knw!
So wait me year 2014!
I mz graduate without fail.
No wastage of another year.
Kinda unworthy!
So let's work hard,
5years to go!
Gambateh ar Airong!
^>^








































No comments: