Friday, August 28, 2009

Morning !

nw is midnight 2.15am,
jz woke up.Terrible rite?
i changed my biological clock upside down again.
Slept at 9.30am woke up at 2am.
@.@
Not bcoz of studies although reli planned to do so.
Bt failed.
Feels like want 2scribble here.
So far life's fine.
Nothing much happen.
Adapting into new frenz circle.
Hey,bt all of them younger than me,except one elder
than me a year in class...
(I like to kacau him since he is elder than me,
at least i can manja though i always do so.Haha)
Speechless,like go back to mbs d.
Haha,all ppl surrounding are younger than me,
make me feel so 'old'.
Except time being wt seniors la,
at least i feel mysf abit 'young'.
However,sum seniors actually jz same age as me.
Thy're doing 2nd year or 3rd year studies.
@.@
I knw i wasted quite alot of time.
Abit regret.
Bt i knw if there is no challenge in life,
i wont grow up maturely.
I oso und,
God hv His way for everyone of us.
just Grumble abit can can?
Hehe.
Anyway,though my age is elder,
bt i still can get along wt others,
bcoz im 'friendly' k?
And due to experience in f6.
Haha,last time i really refused to
gang wt ppl younger than me,
felt there is generation gap among us.
Now no more bcoz i hav quite alot so called 'didis'
in life.I can und their minds x)
So that is one of d experience for taking f6
in boys skol i thnk.
Im seriously is a really shy person.
Dunno how to communicate wt ppl well.
Dunno how to start a topic wt new frenz.
Lousy rite?
Haha,
used to live in own life.
No point.
Aiyor,
oso dunno wat i want to say d.
Rmb i hv one thing to say,
bt mind empty.
Phew~
God bless and Good Morning everyone!
Hehe
=)


~Ariel~

No comments: