Sunday, January 25, 2009

Short post

Due to my laziness,really rarely update my blog nowadays.
So just update short post…zzZZ

Monday
Nothing special.Go 4sum interviews.But still haven’t make up my mind which
2do.Dunno le,although feel like wan earn more money,bt jz lazy 2move my body.
If money can drop frm sky,how’s GOOD?!
I think I need 2buy jackport start frm now onwards,maybe really gt d possibility that
‘money drop frm sky’.I knw I’m lazy la,because most of frenz oso working,or else study.
Start 2miss study life.Dunno y d stupid govern wan giv so long periods oni allow 2apply uni,den 3 more months oni can start course.Even my maids heard oso thought y d holidays so long.Like this wont forget 2study mer?Speechless+.+


Tuesday
I baked ‘wong lai’ and choc walnut cookies with sis.Busy whole day in kitchen.Bersusah-payah.
Still nt bad la.But mum complained tat v r 2kedekut as v dint put much sugar.Taste plain.
But as u knw,HEALthy first ma~


Wednesday

Still d same,very busy wt chores at home.Clean up,bla bla.And v fried ‘nga gu’(Cantonese).Another tiring day,still vry happy though.


Thursday
I forget what happen on tat day.Haha,nowadays dunno y vry hard 2rmb things.
Alzheimer?Hopefully nope=)


Friday
Go shopping wt sis.Shop till late night as helped parents work b4 tat.Bought jeans,t shirt n
dress and a lot stuff.Happy^^ bcoz byk discount ma.Economic crisis nowadays,many jobless ppl in somewhere might hav no chance 2celebrate cny wt new clothes,delicious food.So v muz b grateful.BE THRIFT.Save money when in need.Say TAK nAK 2credit card.Haha,SOT@.@


Saturday
Go 4movie wt Carmen,Grace and Jess.Just 4 of us,my another 2 “sis flower”dint turn up
Due 2sum reasons.
Carmen fetch us 2go leisure mall and v watch ALL'S WELL END'S WELL.Quite boring at firz
But d storyline still vry interesting.Laugh alots.I still think d steven chow’s version is d best la.I rmb laz time I watched it wt family during cny.So miss d time.Old cinema.Old movie.Old people.Old memory…..


Sunday
I wil be in perak for 3days(sun,mon n tue I think).Well,there’s nothing much v can do there.But a lot beaches.And v can explore there again.Childhood memories is sweet,act like sakai,but it’s really fun,I really miss =)

No comments: