Sunday, January 4, 2009

aimless lifestyle

I fall sick in the past few days.
quite serious,lung gt infected.
And due 2tis bring my asthma back.
Sigh...
breathless~
But nw is fine>.<
Though i still will feel pain when i breath.


So fast,now is January2009.
can't believe tat STPM ended a month ago.
now my life reli....aimless??
no working,no outing(most of my frenz studying nw ler)
actually oso quite bored,life without any aim.
Everyday jz sleep(yea,i can sleep more than 20hours per day)
eat?cannot,im dieting;p
I can't drive out though my house gt a new car-Honda Accord.
vry BORING lar~

chinese new year is coming soon..
wa,it's really fast.
like jz blink of eyes den reach d.
havent buy new clothes,new shoes.
dun hav any new year wishes oso..
really feel myself like dint use
much brain nowadays.
dun even 2think ...
yea,jz let be like tis.
let myself totally like a .....dead person;p
sot d~


I gt plenty of time 2update my blog,
bt i jz hav no strength 2do tat.
nowadays even lazy 2touch my phone.
so if i dint reply msg,pls dun blame me.
i maybe jz....
enjoy living in my day-dreaming world
x)


~~**linG**~~

No comments: