Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GonG XI fA CaIr^^

GONG XI FA CAI^^
Yeah,just back frm dad’s hometown-Perak.
Spent some good times there with family and relatives.
Though this year cny like dun hav much ‘feeling’(less decoration,less cars on highway,less relatives balik kampong),but still nt bad lar.Maybe because tis year no stpm,so spent a stress-free
holidays wt family.
Today is ‘cho san’,which also is my dai lou-wai chung senior’s birthday.Hehe,

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY

DAI LOU-Wai CHung

wish u hav a colourful life,and stay happy always^^

Let's talk about my holidays at kampung.
I back 2there on cny’s eve,and I fall down frm motorbike on tat day!
SWT!!
The story is like tis:After woke up frm nap,v felt hot and wanna go eat ice kacang.So my sis fetch me there by motorcycle.BLA Bla~
Actually I want learn motor long time ago so my sis decided 2teach me at isolated road which nearby a prawns pond(think so)
Then thing happen.My sis accidentally touch d petrol gear,and I ‘fly’towards d pond.
Luckily,I din’t fall into d pond,but on d road=.=”
My left leg injured.And my right leg terseliuh.
First thing cum into my mind is I CAN’T WEAR DRESS 2morrow(cho yat,first day of cny)
Wtf..
My face gt small wound.lucky.
Knw what happen after tat la.Scolded by parents..Really such a unforgettable new year’s eve.
I thought this wil oni happen when v’re small+.+*
Now I need 2walk like a crab.can’t walk straight.
My grandpa said want send me 2hospital de.
But I beg him nt 2do so bcoz nurses wil wash ur wound like nt their business.
Damn rude wei~
Sigh.
Make me no mood.But I din’t cry la.juz think quite funny.
My mum asked me still wanna learn motorcycle or nt.
I insist.scooter maybe;p
Saw vry wonderful fireworks here.
Just like pour onto my face.
Super nice!
Y ppl wan 2become sardine,go countdown?
Kampung here so nice,no nid crowd,
and it’s Free~
Had a lots of fun wt my cousins.2bad I dint capture their photos,
Thy r soooo cute..And I’m soooo childish.
HAHa.
Found my grandpa and grandma like getting older,and thy r so lonely.
Sigh,wish 2spent more time wt them.
Wil go Malacca 2morrow.
stay turn!

TATA~

No comments: