Monday, September 14, 2009

Sleepless nite (:

Well,now is 3.06am.
But still dun feel sleepy rite at d moment.
Had hot maggi cup as my supper/breakfast.
Suddenly feel like wan 2drink hot soup
so the hot maggi cup is oni option here.
Haha..
Thy become my life's savior xD

Laz week is a vry hectic week.
Orientation's nite,dental check up by senior,
church n Cf and...
Emo period!
ok,i hv been emo for a week @.@
for dunno what reason.
Homesick plus sum1.
Bt im feels better nw,
im going back this fri n i cant wait
for this 2happen!
I miss my sweet HOME alot!
My family,my doggie,kl food,
shopping malls...
Friends!
Haha,cant wait to hang out wt them.
Attention everyone,
sweetheart Ariel 'll b back in action !
;p
I cant wait to leave this "ulu" place @.@
I wan McD,sushi,satay,and PORK!
Haha,and all my mind is about food food food!
I thnk mysf gains sum weights here bcoz ntg u can
do bt jz eat junk food n cookies whenever u're free.
Otherwise,homesick n emo again..


I want more food when im back~
LoL..
Craving for many food which couldnt found here..
yum yummy~

P.S
Continous Assesment will b held on 3rd weeks after raya holidays.
o.O
my coursemates make me stress ler.
For me this is jz a small test,
bt ppl here are damn hardworking...
Speechless.
Haha...
So study hard while enjoyin uni's life!
Gambateh everyone
(:


~Ariel~

No comments: