Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Show me ur enthusiasm!

Just finished PBL session.
Well,
so far nt so good.
Haha,
our group is still in inactive mode.
Everyone is shy 2talk,
included me.
Actually i hv many things to talk.
Bt all seems shy shy,
so make me vry shy too...
Hehe,
ok la
nxt session i will talk more.
I promise!
LoL,
Sincerely,
wish our group can hv more
interactions le.
Bcoz this wil lasts for 5years man!
I dun wish our group wil keep d
status like nw!
Quiet most of d time,scary le!
Honestly,
i prefer first group,
bcoz their group members all vry talkactive n fun.
My group....
Seems like all vry serious type.
Haha,
im nt reli those vry serious person.
So c'mon,
hv fun k?
V're nt in class anymore!
V nid interactions!
So dun feel shy to talks wt me,
im those vry crazy n childish
type too!
Haha~
Burn ur flame.
Show me ur enthusiasm!

P.S
heyhey,two more days to go home.
vv~
Nw adi dun feel like wan study.
2morrow still hv physiology test.
Nvr touch my notes at all!
So later mz nap,
den can stand till late nite.
LoL~


~Ariel~




No comments: