Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rotting~

Recently i realized that many of my friends thinking or
decided to study at private university.
Kinda shocked and i am also d one of them.
Sigh~
Honestly, dunno izit d right choice for me to choose
f6 last time. Come to the end, i still need to go private study. Just like wasted
another year. For people same age as me, many of them already
finished their diploma, doing their degree and some even going
2graduate this year. How about me?! I dun even start my path.
If i choosed foundation in science or A level last time, maybe i was already
first year student in course i wanted to do. However, should nt regret mysf nw.Because how i think oso no chance for me to return,get back precioustime.
Now jz wish can start study soon.But my intake time will be on August.
Crazy giler~
I have been holiday for 5months d! Still need to wait for 5more months!
I seems like having holiday for one year ler~
Being a jobless and schooless person for so long really will drive me crazy.
I need to do sumting. Too bad that parents nt allow me to go out work.
Maybe i shud look for sum part time job, work for one or two day,
face d crowd.Talk to humans. If nt i really afraid mysf will nt be able to socialize once day.
So friends, Call Me Out!
Do Anything! As long as keep mysf 'alive'.
I watched alot movies at home, read stories book, listening songs.
All alone! U can imagine?
Sometime is great to have my own time, however sumtime
reli abit bek tahan =.="
Almost two weeks i dint step out and face d crowd.
But what i means is go gai gai la. I still have to go mama's office during weekdays
=\
Maybe i shud start to look into my sis's book so that cn comprehend d topic better.
i'm going to learn it when schooling again.
Not totally same,just as i knw that d first year topic will be quite similar to what my sis learnt.
And one point, all d books are damn thick Man!!
I wondering how thy going to mastering all within 5years!!

Salute!

See la, i start to talk crap again, like a psychotic > <



rong
*.*

No comments: