Friday, November 27, 2009

Random update (:

Hoho,
has been long time i nvr updated my blog.
Paiseh nia.
Jz being too LAZY n BUSY to update.
Im nw at my sweet home.
Actually dint planned to go back for these 5days holidays at first.
Just that suddenly miss home badly den bought bus ticket
and back to here!
Nothing special bcoz im nt a reli outgoing person.
Haha,can say zai nv.
So dint inform others im back to here.
Sorry friends.not intends to do.
Wait for nxt holidays pls (:
D purpose back to here is Berbonding wt family and
FooD!
Yeah!
I ate alot n spent much times wt family.
Not bad not bad.
Mission accomplished!
Well.
My life is dull.Nothing much can elaborate here.
Studies so far ok.
i thnk mysf being too relax d.
Haha,
gotta catch up for my studies.
Wait after holidays first
:D


Ok off.



Ariel
(":

No comments: