Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well,
recently nt feeling reli well.
Nt health condition.
Is mental problem.
Feel so depressed and jz so
hard to focus on studies.
Even nw CA still on,
bt i juz hardly concentrate in my studies.
Feeling bad...
Not oni sum1 bother my mind,
bt oso many other factors which reli killed me.
Sigh,
i thnk tis time exam sure vry teruk.
Reli no eyes to see.Worst in my life.
I knw i shouldnt giv any excuse.
I oso knw i shud try harder.
However,there is conflict between mind n action.
I jz hard to control mysf.Cried still dint help anything.


Later is my laz paper yet i havent complete revision.
Bt im reli plan to slip off.
If laz time i definitely wont do so.
I dun und mysf.
Im lost nw...
Mayb i should hv a break.
After holiday,
have to reli focus on studies.
Im reli wanna complete this 5years studies.
i dun1 fail!


Sometime is sooooooo lonely.
Like no other else in my world.
Terrible Miserable...


):

No comments: