Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good try~

Gosh~
I went to learnt car jz nw.
My dad being my guider.
Vry pressure ler.
That's because the last time i drove was
2years ago!
Could u imagine?
It's really hard for me...
We jz drove around my condo's car park.
Then drove to new shops area.
I really damn nervous!
Cannot blame me.
Because really long time i nvr drive!
All skills almost forget!
Although i reli wish to drive,
Bt when sit on driver's seat,
Sweat alot.
Superb nervous.
Luckily,
no much vehicles around.
Furthermore,that time i drove Camry,
this time is Gen2.
So is much more easier as i can see the back
Cleary!
And my legs are long enough to press brek.
Haha~
The reason that my dad suddenly allowed me
2drive is because d place i gotta study is
vry inconvenient.
Is far frm my house.
So he thought to let me drive alone to skol.
Err....
A sudden decision.
But dunno lar,still hav to see how am i perform for
tis week...
He said let me practise a week oni decide how.
So i must practise alot.
Who dare to sit beside me?
Haha,
hope he wil giv me another car,
mayb Myvi,Kelisa or any small car so is
suit for my size.
Gen2 still huge,bt is reli better than Camry la.
I reli salute those small sized gals which cn
drive huge car.
Is Geng!
Although i oso wish to hav car eg Rush or Rav4.
Anyway,dun complain alot n muz b grateful,
otherwise i still hav to rely on public transports!
I dun want again!

Bless **


No comments: