Sunday, December 14, 2008

Annual Dinner

Annual dinner,
is a event tat i wait for so long,n finally it's reached yest..
I'm so excited 2attend such event
as tis is d firz time,n oso d laz time 4me 2attend...
around 5,my dad fetch me 2lrt station,i took train 2bandar tun razak station met abi...
her dad fetch us 2there as i nt reli knw where is d place...Around 6sumting oni v reached there due 2traffic jam..Once v reached,there were no much ppl there,i think tis is
because raining+traffic jam..I quickly go 2toilet changed my clothes n put on sum make up,
jz vry slight make up oni,hehexD
D event started around 7.30pm,it was kinda late bcoz v planned 2start
at6.30pm...tis is so called 'chinese culture' i think
Firstly our honorable chairman-zhi wang given out a speech,
next new board chairman-yiyang's speech..
And finally,d most important part-enjoy food!
There were many types food.
BLA BLA**skip all nt important part**
D event ended around 11pm,most of time all oso busy take photo...
Reach home around 12,after bath den zzz...




Let's d photo tell d story~

























































No comments: