Friday, July 18, 2008

frm our exco~hehe







"Librarian
Board of Student Librariana board that I like and hate onceI hate it before cannot remember when it is that time I really feel like quitting it that time I hate veryone in the board but today this is not my main point But I love it beforeI have become 8 years of librarian from standard 4 till form 5 librarian is part and parcel of my lifeI enjoy the fun when I duty I enjoy the time I collect trust fund, franklyI enjoy the fun I communicate and talk crap with the librarians I enjoy the fun we work together although I'm the one always do things least but talk the mosthere, I sincerely apologise When the time you read this article most probably I left one more librarian duty onli I no longer come to duty anymore no longer patrolling around and ask everybody to do work no longer walking around and ask whether the librarians have their lunch already or notno longer arranging books and try to show example to the membersno longer asking everyone to collect trust fund, just like ah longno longer taking the duty book adn shout "Gas, Shelf, Duty"no longer enjoy the time I scold members who are lazyall these are no longerBut at least I have the fun beforeI love Thursday duty membersthank you because allow me to have this one year sweet memorythank you because help me a lot without you all"




tis is wat i copied frm my exco,
voon ho loke~
hehe,bout librarian,i strongly
agree wt tat,
hehe
thur members reli vry best,
although i felt vry disappointed wt tis board nw,
bt d oni pleasant thing when i step into library is
meet members here...
thy r so good,
wont count so much wt us,
always crap alot jokes,
tat's d day make me 4get d black side here...
appreciate d happiness tat thy gav me,
although jz vry short term,bt i glad wt tis...
n hope next board thus members can still
keep tis harmony...
mz live well,
hahaxD
THUR members rockss!!!!

P.S rmb cum 4thus 2support us 4d last time,hav fun 2gether lo^^

No comments: