Thursday, June 26, 2008

photo session~

2day library reali hav many librarians duty~ about 28!!woO~
reali alot..twice time d no of normal students in library
anyway,2day kinda busy in library~
alot of work ~
bt most of d time oso chit chattin oni~
tats y i love my duty day~
hehe~
act i changed frm tue 2thur de...bcoz of havin math tuition class on tue...
nw oso almost half year d..
love my thur duty members alot..
v had a most funniest character here-voon ho~
he reali always cum out wt jokes n crap alot...
he oso is a best exco as he treat all members vry good...
although he always let us sign out early,bt at d end
v oso always stay till late cz every1 oso ng sei dai go bac;p
thur members hav chi leong,puji,matt,tun hong,jiun ee,choh ying,soon vin,
n my adl kar lok!
he is so stubborn n always against me...bt jz make fun oni la,
at d end he oso wil help me 2do work although mz bully me firz..
a kind-hearted boy(think so)
so hope next board he'll take over my post...
make sure thur always b d most joyful duty day~hehe;p
still rmb when firz day i changed 2thur duty,
i was so nervous n afraid ppl here wil hate me as i like grab sumting
frm sum1~bt i reali dun wish 2do tat...luckily all passed..
all members treat me vry good,although firz day all lk vy cold..
bt nw...i like a po there...
always bla bla bla~
haha^^
2day tried 2capture photo wt most of members here..
bt many of them bac early bcoz nid 2rush 4tuition..
2bad,hope still gt chance ba~
still left 3weeks going retired d lu~
vry ng sei dak all frenz here...
especially thur members,
all sweet memories n crap v talked...
after all nid 2face stpm soon...worry:(
bt anyway,v cant stop thing 2happen...
hope next board can work hard 2gether...
dun like tis year,v made alot mistakes...
regretful~
jia u airong!!


wink***






































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like dat la.... take photos with them but nvr take with me la...T.T me doing work inside office....so u ignore me la....T.T

ariel+airong+pei gin said...

4boon tek:
soli.next time u cum thur den i take wt u,paiseh@<@